Every once in a while we see a movie, television series or concert that we can’t seem to shake off. I had such an experience recently when I watched Ari Aster’s second feature film Midsommar. As I’m quite a big fan of horror and therefore love what filmmakers like Ari Aster and Jordan Peele are doing for the genre, I was highly anticipating this movie. Not only did it exceed my expecations, its depiction of empathy is remarkable. Bear with me as I make my way through the main plot (spoiler free!) before diving into empathy.
Early August 2018, Stijn Pieters gave an interview in the radio show De Wereld Vandaag on the Flemish public radio station Radio 1. Crisis communication about a famous event being talked about around the globe, and how to react when you suddenly find yourself in the head of the storm. Those were the topics.
💡 Recent Articles
- Whiteboard as a Crucial Tool For Efficient Crisis Communication Meetings (Dutch Article)
- 10 Rapid-Fire Questions For Our New Colleagues Kim and Pieter-Michiel
- Dita Bauweraerts liep stage bij PM: “Een aanrader voor elke student!”
- The Importance of Resonance: How Midsommar Embodies Our Vision on Empathy
- RPADAS: un outil pratique à l’aide à la gestion de crise