Every once in a while we see a movie, television series or concert that we can’t seem to shake off. I had such an experience recently when I watched Ari Aster’s second feature film Midsommar. As I’m quite a big fan of horror and therefore love what filmmakers like Ari Aster and Jordan Peele are doing for the genre, I was highly anticipating this movie. Not only did it exceed my expecations, its depiction of empathy is remarkable. Bear with me as I make my way through the main plot (spoiler free!) before diving into empathy.
💡 Recent Articles
- PM Announces Exclusive Partnership With Merlin
- New Course Program for the Healthcare Sector Announced with Zorgnet-Icuro
- Whiteboard as a Crucial Tool For Efficient Crisis Communication Meetings (Dutch Article)
- 10 Rapid-Fire Questions For Our New Colleagues Kim and Pieter-Michiel
- Dita Bauweraerts liep stage bij PM: “Een aanrader voor elke student!”