Over the years, PM has gained experience in a large number of sectors (such as energy, chemical, industrial, health, food, transportation, finance, governments and authorities, etc.) during both physical and non-physical crisis situations.
Below you will find some examples of the numerous cases during which we provided our services. Due to the confidential nature of our work we cannot provide details about the content of the completed projects. However, for some cases we can share our experiences! Detailed information about these crises can be found on our blog and our lists of publications and presentations & lectures.
- Brussels Attacks on the 22nd of March
- Derailing train filled with a chemical substance
- Explosion of a high pressure gas pipe
- Food recalls
- Floods and storms
- Fire in a nuclear reactor
- Terror level 4 during the Brussels Lockdown
- Wide spread cyber attacks
- Major layoffs and social unrest
- Tax evasion (such as Panama Papers)
- Acquisitions, mergers and bankruptcy
- Bribing of government officials