PM, a consultancy firm specialized in crisis management and crisis communication based in Ghent, Belgium, is currently looking to expand its team with highly motivated junior advisor profiles. We also offer tailored integrated crisis management internships and we have formed a specialised pool of students to be deployed in real world crisis preparedness activities.
Most of our clients have headquarters in Belgium and operate in various European countries, or vice versa. We are keen on getting to know passionate young potentials. Whether you are new and upcoming or already have a couple of years of experience, we are certain that with your help we can continue to provide our clients with the highest level of services. These include:
- Conducting in company research on the actual levels of crisis preparedness
- Working on highly effective crisis exercise and training programmes
- Guiding clients through a crisis
- Training award winning teams such as TeamD5
- Creating and acquiring new knowledge in innovative research & development projects such as our Zombie Crisis Game
If this sounds like something you should be involved in, we would love to have a chat and discuss possible collaborations.
Please provide us with a little background via our introduction form in English or in Dutch.
For more information on who we are and what we do, have a look around on our website. We can recommend our blog posts and newsletter archive to have an idea about the many specific activities we have been involved in.